Khaleej Times is a Company based in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, and provides prime-quality Newspaper & Magazine services. Further, Suhail Galadari, and Mohammed Galadari, known as Galadari Brothers Group, is their Co-Chairman handling this Company efficiently.
Khaleej Times is a daily English-language newspaper published in Dubai. Launched on 16th April 1978, Khaleej Times is the UAE’s longest-running English daily. Also, Headquartered in Dubai Media City with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, and Ras Al Khaimah, Khaleej Times publishes daily editions from Mondays through Saturdays.
Khaleej Times is a large-sized, standard newspaper format newspaper with 20 pages of original editorial content plus 24 pages of advertising. Plus, the newspaper reporter covers political news, business, sports, entertainment, and local news events. Further, Khaleej Times is based in Abu Dhabi on the island of Saadiyat in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Furthermore, its Newspaper & Magazine services are designed by focusing on its customers’ personalized and customized needs. So, the Company always prefers customer satisfaction, whether the Company has to compromise on anything.
Read More: Dubai Outlet Village
Khaleej Times business motto
The Dubai-based broadsheet covers news and opinions from across the globe, focusing on the UAE and its people. It distributes across the length and breadth of the country. Moreover, Khaleej Times is one of the top three publications in the UAE in terms of circulation figures.
Their true motto is to spread and aware the Arab and Asian people with authentic news. Due to their motto, they have become popular in UAE. In fact, they are targeting all age group’s audiences by providing their interesting magazines and supplements.
What Khaleej Times offers to its clients
Well, Khaleej Times has a daily print run of 150,000 copies; 81% are subscribed. Also, It is the number-two UAE English language newspaper by circulation size, behind the long-established The National. Plus it won the Best Newspaper Menus in both 2007 and 2008 at the Abu Dhabi Media Summit Awards.
Digital Services Via Website:
Khaleej Times provides local headlines, national and international news, sports, business, commerce, technology, automotive, entertainment, lifestyles, arts, and culture. In fact, within a few years, due to its customer-friendly policies, Khaleej times provide original and authentic news quality services.
Read More: Dubai Trade and its services
Khaleej Times Newspaper:
The Khaleej Times newspaper offers a wide selection of information and features. Furthermore, The newspaper is laid out according to subject matter arranged in broad categories, ranging from the news (political developments, business, and sports) to coverage of arts and ex-pat life.
However, the newspaper organization has separate sections for News (local & international news, editorials), Opinion (commentary, letter to the editor), Life (lifestyle columns and weekend reviews), Business (financial markets’ moves), and Sports (with extensive coverage of football). Moreover, it has additional pages on local aspects like real estate, property sales, and rentals).
Khaleej Times publishes 11 regular supplements that distribute free with the paper. In fact, readers can choose to receive one or all of these supplements, depending on their interests.
Newspapers Editions by Khaleej Times for UAE, India, and Pakistan:
- City Times, our daily amusement edition
- KT Engage specializes local material play aimed at B2B audiences,
- While KT Impact provides a variety of supplements aimed at a wide range of audiences.
- KT Events, an engaging platform for legislators, entrepreneurs, businesses, investors, specialists, and clients
- KT Filme is a streaming site where you may watch the most recent films.
- And KT Gamez, a platform showcasing the finest interactive games.
- Moreover, Young Times, a publication for children aged 9 to 14.
- Metrolife, a monthly magazine on lifestyles in the UAE, charts trends around the country.
- WKND, our weekly lifestyles magazine, is enormously popular among many of the general public.
Read More: GCC Exchange Locations
- Dubai office contact number:
- Phone: +971 4 338 3435 and P.O. Box 11243, Dubai.
- Abu Dhabi office contact number:
- P.O. Box 3082, Abu Dhabi.
Location of the both branches
- Dubai Head Office:
- Latifa Bint Hamdan Street, Khaleej Times Building, Al Quoz, Dubai
- Map address: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Khaleej+Timesfirstname.lastname@example.org,55.23755,11z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd078b5acb28f21d6!8m2!3d25.153176!4d55.2376126?hl=en-US
- Abu Dhabi Office:
- Madinat Zayed Tower, #802, 8th Floor, Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Office Map Location
Khaleej Times is one of the most prominent newspapers in the UAE. It continues to have a good measure of advertising with both local and international advertisers. In fact, it is being regarded as one of the most influential publications in the UAE. Khaleej Times frequently consults by city dwellers for its coverage of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other emirates in the United Arab Emirates.
The Khaleej Times is the best-selling English language newspaper in the UAE, with an average daily circulation of more than unlimited copies providing news, business, and lifestyle information to the country’s diverse population. The newspaper company works with highly knowledgeable as well as talented people to give you outstanding services. However, the Khaleej Times is one of the most widely read English-language newspapers in the world. Thus, this edition features 24 pages packed with news, views, special reports, and commentaries, as well as comprehensive coverage of local, regional and international affairs.