Ratibi is basically a solution to pay salary payrolls to the employees earning up to AED 5,000. The main aim is to ease the salary system by giving employees’ salaries on their cards without a bank account. Ratibi Card benefits are in detail in this article.
- Not only has this will the employees also get some benefits like:
- Personal accident insurance
- Free 24/7 access to worldwide ATMs and CDMs network
- No minimum balance requirements and monthly charges to the cardholders
However, with the help of the Ratibi prepaid payroll card, the cardholders can easily make payments to their retailers and deposit them. Also, the other advantage the Ratibi cardholders can get is that they can easily withdraw money from a wide range of ATM networks worldwide.
Read More: A Detailed Overview of NOL Card
Benefits of Ratibi Card
Some of the other benefits that Ratibi cardholders will get are as follows:
- Free salary alerts on every salary credit
- It can be used at all ATMs in the world
- It can be easily used at VISA/ Master Card networks worldwide
- 24/7 customer support
- Cardholders can easily select their own customize pin
- Eliminate the risk of carrying cash
- No bank account required
- Fully automated service
- A stress-free salary payment solution
- You can easily manage with real-time card management via the online banking feature
Read More: How to Check NOL Card Balance and Expiry
To have a Ratibi prepaid card, you have to fit in the criteria, i.e.:
- The employer has a corporate account with a bank
- They must be a resident of the UAE
- Employees have to submit their up-to-date KYC details
How to Apply for a Ratibi Prepaid card?
For applying for a Ratibi prepaid card, an employer must have to follow the steps:
- First of all, complete the Ratibi application form and the attached employee detail excel sheet
- Request it for Ratibi cards
- Complete iBanking application form for online banking access
- Applications must be submitted to the nearest branch or can also send to community banking branches.
Moreover, With Ratibi prepaid, you can quickly transfer business tractions, employee salary payrolls. Also, Ratibi provides a facility to withdraw money from all over ATMs worldwide easily. So, now you don’t need to carry paper money with you. Furthermore, just grab a Ratibi card and withdraw money from any nearby ATM easily.
Read More: Al Zahra Hospital