Mark and Spencer in UAE is the main retailing company in the country. M&S has 1330 stores all over the world. They offer unique fashion for men, women, kids, and home accessories. All the fashion is in British style. They are dedicated to delivering the best quality of clothes and homeware. Their main aim Mark and Spencer in UAE is to enhance and improve your lifestyles by delivering durable products.
They from the M&S platform supplying you with quality and valuable products at reasonable prices since 1884. The company is connected to trusted suppliers for their work. They together select the best materials and components that make their products unique and remarkable.
Their customers can easily trust them because they are doing their work with care. All products that are liked by customers don’t cause any negative impact on humans and the planet. They are making better choices today for the best tomorrow.
Main Moto of Marks and Spencer
Their main motto is “better today, better tomorrow”.
- Highest quality for products.
- Searching for very efficient and eco-friendly packaging alternatives.
- Taking care of dealers of the chain.
Ethical Trading Policy
Their product suppliers are present in different countries almost 2000 suppliers are doing their work in more than 70 countries. They have friendly relations with their partners. Further, they provide the best working conditions to all product suppliers of their team. They are following the principles that were set between the company and product suppliers in 1999. These principles are the legal agreement between the company and suppliers. These are based on our requirements from the product suppliers. Furthermore, they obey all related local, national, and international laws. Especially on:
- Working period and circumstances.
- Health and security.
- Income rate.
- Terms and conditions for the job.
- Age of the applicant.
As they develop a bond with their product suppliers they increase their expectations from them. Suppliers will follow the challenging standards sets by ethical trading initiatives and work and improve conditions according to them. In 1998, the UK government established two groups’ trade union and human rights. They join that (ETI) group in 1999.
Through the combination of the company, mediator, and self-audit we evaluate the performance of the product supplier. All the information is already present in a database known as SEDEX. Then they prepare a report on the performance and publishes it in the report each year. This report is How We Do Business.
Career Opportunities in Marks and Spencer UAE
The company frequently offers a job for people for our different stores around the world. But there is no job currently available for stores in the UAE. If you want to check or avail the opportunity of working in their other stores like in the UK or any other country. Then, click on the link careers.marksandspencer.com.
Read More: Expo Dubai is going on. Here is what you need to know
How to Contact Marks & Spencer in UAE?
Store Locations of Marks & Spencer across UAE
In UAE, there are around 15 Stores all over the country. Here are their Addresses.
Marks and Spencer store in Dubai:
- Marks & Spencer – Mall of Emirates – 1st Floor – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai
- The Marks & Spencer – Financial Center Rd – Downtown Dubai – Dubai
- The Marks & Spencer – 1st Floor, Wafi Shopping Mall, Oud Metha Road, Wafi City – Dubai
- Marks & Spencer – 1st Floor, Deira City Centre – Al Ittihad Rd – Dubai
- Marks & Spencer – New Extension, Al Ghurair Centre – Ground – Al Rigga Rd – Al Muraqqabat – Dubai
- The Marks & Spencer – City Centre – Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd – Mirdif – Dubai
- Marks & Spencer – Ground & 1st Floor, Festival Centre – 7976 Crescent Dr – Dubai
- Marks & Spencer – Dubai Spring Souk Al Afnan Street South, Opposite – Dubai
- The Marks & Spencer – The Ibn Battuta Mall, Ground Floor – Sheikh Zayed Rd – Dubai
Marks & Spencer store in Abu Dhabi:
- Marks & Spencer – Fotouh Al Khair Centre Rashid Bin Saeed Street – 2nd St – Al Danah – Abu Dhabi
- The Marks & Spencer – Yas Mall Yas Island – Abu Dhabi
- The Marks & Spencer – Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan St – Al Noud – Abu Dhabi
- Marks & Spencer – Dalma Mall, Icad City 1, Industrial City of Abu Dhabi (icad – Abu Dhabi)
- Marks & Spencer – Marina Mall, West Corniche Road, Qasr Al Amouage – Abu Dhabi
The Marks and Spencer store in Ras Al Khaimah:
- Marks & Spencer – Al Manar Mall – Al Uraibi – Ras al Khaimah
Here are some salient company policies that you need to know.
Fast and Free of Cost Delivery:
They have a very fast delivery system parcel will be at your doorstep within 3-4 working days. Charges are 13$ for the fast delivery but if you shop for clothes or accessories for 120$. They will deliver your order for free.
Essay, and Affordable Returns Policy:
You can return your parcel at their stores available near you. If you are from the United States you have to pay in return. According to their return policy, you can send them without a used parcel within 30-35 days of buy. It is not necessary to pack the product again in the original box only pack it safely.
Return of tracked parcel:
- You have to pay 10 $ as a return fee and this amount is cut from the returned money.
- Return your products by making a return tag through the M&S return portal.
- Must add the Returns Merchandise Authorization agreement along with the return tag to your postage and deliver it to the post office nearest you.
Return of DHL Pick-up Parcel:
Click on the courier return button and return your products. You will take a print of the return tag from here.
They have made your transactions easy by providing you with multiple payment choices. If you want to pay in your local currency you can pay in it. When you pay them there is not any transaction fee.
You can pay through the following ways:
- Any credit or debit cards.
- Apple and Amazon pay.
- United States citizens can pay through US cards.
Security of our customer’s data is our main priority so, they offer you reliable and secure payment options. Your all information will be encrypted automatically when you press enter if you pay it through debit/credit cards.
They are offering you their size guide but firstly known about the offering products. Carefully look at the size guide it will help you to select the right size products. It is important for accurate measurements that firstly put off your clothes. Then take measurements.
Measure complete chest horizontally.
Place the measuring tape on the bare waistline.
Join your feet and measure the complete part.
Place the measuring tape at the top of the bare leg and measure it downward.
For accurate measurement join the feet and take measurements from head to the floor.
The above discussion is about the trusted and well-known retailers “Marks and Spencer”. They have a variety of unique and quality products in their stores. This company works in collaboration with its partners. They also have a reliable team of products suppliers. For queries contact them on the number above according to UK time. They randomly offer sales on their products. Go and check their products.