Zulekha Hospital is a comprehensive, wide, and multi-disciplinary range of hospitals in the UAE. These hospitals show their care for both inpatients and outpatients. In 1992, Zulekha Hospital Sharjah had not the capacity for a large number of patients at a time.
The hospital just had 30 beds for the patients. Initially, the hospital provided services in gynecology, surgery, pediatrics, and medicine only. But now the hospital can accommodate a large number of patients with 185 beds and spread over an area of 290,000 square feet. However, now they also offer multiple services.
Foundation of the Zulekha Hospital:
Dr Zulekha Daud is the founder of this great hospital. He lived in India. Furthermore, the dream of Dr Zulekha was to serve needy people and give them medical facilities at a low cost. So, to fulfil the dream Dr Zulekha comes to Sharjah United Arab Emirates in 1964. After that start working on the dream. Dr Zulekha helped many needy people.
He also became a famous personality soon. Dr Zulekha worked from a medical graduate to a senior physician and serve humanity with all the latest medical facilities from 1964 to 1992. Also, the hard work, struggle, and services for years became fruitful for Dr Zulekha. Then in 1992, Dr Zulekha laid the foundation for Zulekha Hospital in Sharjah, UAE.
Nowadays Zulekha Healthcare group reached heights. Moreover, the Zulekha group incorporates two versatile hospitals, one in Sharjah and the other in Dubai. Further, they include three pharmacies and three medical centres present in Sharjah and Dubai, give specialized treatments in more than 30 departments. This healthcare group founded a hospital in Nagpur, India also.
Hospital and Pharmacy Branches:
Here is the list of Hospital Branches and Pharmacies operating under the Zulekha Hospital Establishment
Two branches of Zulekha hospital opened yet in UAE:
- Zulekha Hospital in Sharjah.
- Zulekha Hospital in Dubai.
Many pharmacies of Zulekha hospital are also present in different areas of Sharjah and Dubai.
Zulekha Hospital Pharmacies in Sharjah:
- Zulekha hospital Sharjah.
- Alexis Pharmacy in Muweilah.
- Alexis Zulekha Hospital in Sharjah.
Zulekha Hospital Pharmacies in Dubai:
- Alexis Pharmacy in AlQusais.
- Zulekha hospital in Dubai.
Read More: Louis Vuitton UAE Operations and Branches
Zulekha Hospital Medical Centers in Dubai
- Medical Center in AlQusais.
- Zulekha Medical Center in Deira (Baniyas Square).
Zulekha Hospital values
- Righteousness and honesty.
- Entitlement and responsibility.
- Thinking, and implementation.
- High standard service and continuous improvements.
- Their mission is sympathy and courtesy.
Packages offered by Hospital:
Hospital Branched in Dubai and Sharjah offers packages for the patients in the following categories:
Basic Health Package of the Zulekha Hospital:
Prevention is necessary for your good health and prosperity. The basic health package includes a consultation with an expert and the following tests:
- Urine Routine.
- Lipid Profile.
- Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate.
- Blood sugar Test.
You have to pay 800 AED for this package.
Read More: Emirates Driving School
Executive Health Package:
In this package along with consultation, the following more tests will be performed along with the above-mentioned tests:
- Chest X-ray.
- Serum Calcium.
You have to pay 2000 AED for this package.
Plastic Surgery Packages:
Zulekha Hospital Sharjah offers abdominoplasty for people who want to get rid of extra fat.
Normal Package Include:
You have to pay 20000 AED for 2 days stay with 2 consultations.
VIP Package Include:
You have to pay 25000 AED for 5 days stay with 5 consultations.
List of Tests:
- Test performed in both cases:
- Renal Function Test.
- Liver Function Test.
- Coagulation Profile.
Note: In case of further stay or additional facilities, you have to pay an extra amount.
Read More: Emirates Auction – A Complete Introduction
- In case of booked and normal delivery, you have to pay 4,999 AED. However, these charges are without medicines. In an un-booked case, you have to pay 5,999 AED excluding medicines for a single room.
- In the case of VIP normal delivery, you have to pay 11,500 AED.
- You have to pay an extra 1500 and 3000 AED for twin and triple delivery respectively.
- In case of booked and caesarian delivery, you have to pay 8,999 AED + more for medicines. In case of un-booked delivery have to pay 9,999 AED + separate for medicines (single room).
- For VIP caesarian delivery, you have to pay 18,500 AED.
- In the case of caesarian twin or triple delivery, you have to pay an extra 1500 and 3000 AED respectively.
For instrumental delivery, you have to pay an extra 1000 AED.
You have to submit:
- Photocopy of the marriage certificate.
- Photocopy of passport with visa.
- Must book package one month before the delivery date.
Read More: Novo Cinemas Location and Contact
If you want to lose your body fat, Zulekha hospital offers a Gastrectomy surgery for obese people. They have expert surgeons for this. You have to pay 21,999 AED for this package. This package includes:
- 2 days stay with 2 expert consultations.
- Surgeon fee.
- One consultation with a dietitian.
- Free post consultations.
- Coagulation Tests.
- Urea and creatinine serum.
- Blood group + Rh factor.
In case of further stay, medicines, and special tools you have to pay an extra amount.
How to Contact Zulekha Hospital?
You can call or message them on Whatsapp on the following contact numbers 600 52 4442 and +971 600524442 for the appointments.
Postal Address of the Hospital
P.O box no 48577.
Doha Street, AlQusais, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Fax Number of Zulekha Hospital
In this article, we mentioned the detail and packages of a multi-disciplinary hospital in the UAE. This is a versatile health group established by Dr Zulekha Daud in 1992. The group has two main hospitals in Sharjah and Dubai. The main purpose of Dr.
Zulekha was to serve deserving people with all the latest facilities free of cost. She did a lot of hard work and turn her dream into reality. Now Zulekha hospitals have all the modern facilities for patients. Moreover, this health group founded many medical centres and pharmacies. Also, zulekha hospital Sharjah offered reasonable packages for the patients.