Intro of DIB (Dubai Islamic Bank)
Dubai Islamic Bank was founded in 1975. Additionally, it is the biggest Islamic bank in the UAE by assets and a public joint-stock corporation listed on the Dubai Financial Market. DIB is the world’s first full-service Islamic bank and the third-largest Islamic bank.
Furthermore, it has led to the development of the worldwide Islamic financial industry. Moreover, the bank now has 90 branches in the UAE and is present in seven markets internationally.
Read More: Ratibi-Making Banking One Step Ahead
Hence it is extending its global presence to help the sector grow and develop. In addition, DIB, which has about 1.7 million clients, provides an expanding range of innovative Sharia-compliant goods and services to its growing consumer base.
Additionally, Dubai Islamic Bank near me, a bank that not only introduced Islamic banking to the globe but also continues to raise the flag high. Furthermore, our establishment represents the modernism, variety, and progress of the city that takes our name, as we promote ethics, equality, and transparency in all we do.
However, Islamic banking and finance are now one of the world’s fastest-growing economic sectors. Additionally, it has 400 institutions handling assets worth more than US$ 1 trillion globally.
Their business motto
DIB wants to be the world’s most advanced Islamic financial institution. Therefore, we want to strengthen our position as the world’s greatest Islamic bank by providing exceptional customer service, innovation, growth, and constant staff engagement.
Associates and subsidiaries of DIB
- Dar Al Sharia: Dar Al-Sharia is a financial and legal consulting business founded in 2008.
- Dubai Islamic Bank Pakistan: It was founded in 2006 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Panin Dubai Syariah Bank: This bank owns 38.3 percent of a Shariah-compliant player in Indonesia, which has one of the world’s largest Muslim populations.
- Bank of Khartoum: DIB owns an interest in Bank of Khartoum, one of Sudan’s major banks.
- Deyaar Development: Deyaar Development, a real estate development business founded in 2002.
- Bosna Bank International: Bosna Bank International founded in 2000 as Europe’s first Sharia-compliant bank.
Read More: Ratibi Card Benefits and How to Apply for it
What do they offer?
Additionally, depositors seeking attractive and Halal returns on their investments will find the Dubai Islamic Fixed Deposit Account to be the appropriate combination of long and short-term benefits. Furthermore, the Dubai Islamic Fixed Deposit Account, with a history of large return distributions, is a great investment instrument for depositors with extra cash.
Prepay Debit Card
DIB Prepay Debit Card is the first Islamic Reloadable Debit Card that can be electronically filled up and used in conjunction with your standard debit card. Furthermore, it runs on the “PAY AS YOU GO” principle.
Moreover, accepted at ATMs and by online sellers; simply fill up money on the DIBPL Prepay Card using your current DIBPL bank account via Online Banking or the DIBPL Mobile App. Also, merely shows the money on this card at the time it happened that has been topped up, but your true amounts in your Recent Account are protected.
Features of Prepay Debit Card
- The DIBPL Prepay Debit Card prepare for usage at all Visa POS Merchants and all Local/International ATMs for cash withdrawal.
- Also, at the time of application, this product provides a direct debit service and allows customers to specify a daily limit for Automated cash withdrawal from their Account for any specific payments they wish to make.
- Hence, any money can be sent back to the customer’s primary account if not useful.
- Additionally, customers can get up to ten cards for each account they have.
- Also, it functions as a backup card and provides an alternative payment method.
- Moreover, a name of choosing can be practical to the Prepay Card.
Read More: List of UAE Holidays 2022
What should I anticipate from this product?
- Every Prepay Card has a one-year expiration date.
- In addition, in the event of a stolen card, a call center is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week for help, such as card blocking.
- Also offers SMS Auto Enrolment Function
- Non-Sharia Compliant merchants, such as casinos, and other non-Sharia Compliant transactions, will not be handled using the DIBPL Prepay Card.
Additional added benefits
- Use internet banking or the mobile app to top up your Prepay Debit Card.
- Top-up money on your Prepay Debit Card from your current & Savings Account Daily direct debit services at the time of card application
- All unused funds are refunded to the customer’s primary account through SMS.
Dubai Islamic Bank near me offers business, personal, SME, and special banking services in Pakistan. Furthermore, DIB provides its users with traditional cash management, internet transactions, business finance, and saving services through a range of accounts.
Also, our Services include a shift away from traditional branch banking, providing consumers with the utmost in convenience, power, and control.
- The first Islamic VISA Debit Card will be issued.
- So, only an Islamic bank has SMS Banking.
- Also, have a robust and all-encompassing Internet Banking system.
- Additionally, make history by being the first Islamic bank to introduce mobile internet banking.
- So, phone Banking and ATMs are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Dubai Islamic Bank near me branches
Abu hail ladies Branch
Location: Opp. Abu Hail Centre, Abu Hail Dubai
Al Barsha Branch
Telephone: No.: +97143406000
Location: Near Gold and Diamond Park,
Al Ittihad Branch
Telephone No.: 0097142976000
Location: Opp. Dubai flower Center
Al Maktoom Road Branch
Telephone No.: 04 2075955
Location: Al Maktoom Road, Al Maktoom
Al Mamzar Branch
Telephone No.: 009714601264
Location: Al Mamzar, Dubai
Al Nahda Branch
Telephone No.: 0097142656661
Location: Al Nahda, Dubai, UAE
Al Shoala Branch
Telephone No.: 0097142959999
Location: Near Deira City Center, Port Saed Dubai
Dubai International City Branch
Telephone No.: 04 4220818
Location: Dubai International City, Dubai
Headquarters: Dubai, Unit Arab Emirates
Customer service: 00 971 4 609 2222
Dubai Islamic Bank offers one of the most ancient and top-class banking services not in entire Dubai but also across the border. Along with the best services they provide good Islamic-based services and packages for their customers. As a career-building opportunity, they offer suitable jobs to the bankers, that’s the reason they best worker to work for them.
We have tried to cover every detail that comes under the heading of Dubai Islamic bank near me. For further understanding, you can visit Dubai Islamic bank. Moreover, you can ask for further packages and offers you can get that are suitable for you.