Ratibi is an innovative payroll system. This system helps firms pay employees swiftly and efficiently. It was developed in 2008 by the National Bank of Abu Dhabi. Moreover, Ratibi, created by FAB (previously NBAD). It promises to give businesses an alternative to conventional checks and cash payments.
It allows businesses more control over payroll processes. Ratibi also provides employees access to worldwide ATM and POS transactions. Ratibi is a salary payment solution for employees earning up to AED 5,000 per month. These employees will be given their paychecks on their credit cards. This system eliminates the requirement for a bank account.
Read Also: Ratibi Card Benefits and How to Apply for it
It also removes the need to create a bank account and maintain a reasonable balance. Hence, it makes it a realistic choice for employees earning less than AED 5,000 per year. Therefore employer may load salary straight onto the Ratibi card for all employees by commencing monthly transfers.
The following are the primary characteristics of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi Ratibi Prepaid Cards:
- Employees are not required to keep a minimum balance.
- Unrestricted access to massive ATM and CDM networks
- The card includes free personal accident insurance.
Criteria for Eligibility
FAB has specific criteria for the companies and workers that are eligible for the use of Ratibi services.
- In the first Abu Dhabi Bank, the employer must contain a corporate account.
- Ratibi prepaid cards will only be distributed to UAE-based staff.
- Further, employees must provide complete KYC documentation as needed by FAB
Process for apply
Firstly download and print the application form to apply for a Ratibi NBAD prepaid card. After this, send the Ratibi application form and the Employee data to your local FAB branch or community banking branch.
To access FAB’s online card management tool, download, print, complete, and submit the ibanking application form.
Policies and Procedure:
- Employers will be the sole point of contact between employees and the bank, in addition to owning a corporate account to issue Ratibi cards.
- In addition, employers have to train their staff on how to handle and use the card. However, this is critical since the majority of the poor workers have no prior exposure to contemporary banking facilities.
- ATMs may seize cards for several reasons. In these situations, the receiving bank will destroy Ratibi cards. The employer will need to request a new card
Process for checking balance
You may check the amount of your Ratibi, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi prepaid card, by doing the following:
- Visiting PPC NBAD
- Then enter the last two digits of the credit card number.
- Enter the card ID, which may be located on the lower portion of the card’s face.
- Plus, then Clicking the GO button
- Firstly you’ve completed the necessary information. As a result, you’ll be able to see the “Transactions details screen.”
- This displays the most recent ten transactions made on your account. Users may do a quick search by entering the trade date and the number of transactions to show. It displays the debited amount, credited amount, and total balance for each transaction.
- NBAD PPC is the bank’s prepaid card investigation system. It was developed to make NBAD online prepaid balance inquiries suitable and straightforward. Employers should teach their workers to utilize the NBAD prepaid card inquiry service when they need to know the balance on their Ratibi card.
- There is no need to keep bank accounts [there are no minimum balance requirements or incidentals].
- Process automation ensures optimal processing efficiency.
- There is no need to carry cash.
- Salary delays are eliminated (including delays in check settlement or processing)
- A safe and straightforward method of receiving payment
- The balance may be checked online.
- Accident insurance is provided free of charge via the [WPS] system. If you are killed or become permanently crippled due to an accident, you are entitled to five times your monthly pay (up to AED 25,000).
- To handle issues, call centers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Access to the worldwide VISA/MasterCard network
- To cover the expense of hospitalization due to an accident, you can get a daily cash benefit of AED 50 (up to 30 days / AED 1500).
- The minimal amount of time is 24 hours. In the case of death, the costs of returning your corpse can be reimbursed up to AED 5,000.
- The easy-to-use payment method
- Online, you may manage all of your Ratibi cards for your staff.
- Can also handle the company’s salary processing needs
- You can use the FAB ATM to select your identification number [PIN].
- One bank transfer is used to loan salary to all Ratibi prepaid cardholders. Removes the hazards associated with handling currency.
- You can submit batch files over FAB’s secure electronic channel by following payment instructions in your corporate account.
Ratibi is one of the most revolutionized banking systems in Abu Dhabi that helps users save and spend their money quickly. After its launch, many of the salary employees have opted for this system. And now they have easy access to their money. So, if you are looking forward to having a ratibi card for you, you should go for it. It will save your time and effort for money transactions.