United Arab Emirates has Updated Travel SOPs for UAE nationals and residents and those coming from any other country.
“This procedure implemented on Sunday, August 15, 2021,” the statement said, according to the UAE’s state news agency WAM.
List of Updated Travel SOPs
- Vaccinators from Green List countries must undergo a mandatory PCR test without quarantine upon arrival in Abu Dhabi. They will repeat the same test on the sixth day.
- Visitors to Abu Dhabi from other places will also have to undergo a mandatory PCR test. Furthermore, they will stay in quarantine for seven days and then on the sixth day.
- This protocol is already on the Al Hosn app and applies to fully vaccinated Emirati citizens, residents, and tourists.
- Citizens, residents, and tourists without vaccine from Green List places will need a mandatory PCR test. However, they don’t have to quarantine on arrival in Abu Dhabi. Moreover, they will repeat this test on the sixth and ninth day
- Those coming from other places will have to undergo the mandatory PCR test on arrival, quarantine for ten days, and PCR test again on the ninth day.
- In addition, the Abu Dhabi Emergency, Crisis, and Disaster Committee have said that from August 20, only those who have taken both doses of the vaccine will be allowed to visit certain public places in Abu Dhabi.